In addition to exciting technical sessions, tutorials etc., 13th IEEE International Conference on Advance Networks and Telecommunications (IEEE ANTS 2019), will feature a series of half day workshops and invites the submission for workshop proposals. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize on hands-on in emerging topics relevant to the conference theme, networking and communication technologies for realizing the “bridge to connect everything” (a list of areas/topics of interest can be found in the Call for Papers). Proposed workshops should expose attendees to cutting-edge technologies in networking and communication technologies through hands-on components.
All workshops will be featured prominently in the conference program.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include (please follow the following order in your proposal):
1. Title of the workshop
2. Abstract, objectives and motivation
3. Timeliness and intended audience
4. Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation, short biography and contact information)
5. A description of the technical issues that the workshop will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
6. An outline of the workshop content, including its tentative schedule;
7. If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the workshop;
8. How the workshop differs from others; i.e., related workshops and conferences on similar topic?
9. Unique, creative and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged
10. Special requirements if any.
Workshop Proposal Timeline
Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2019(HARD DEADLINE)
Notification of Selection: September 15, 2019
Workshop Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS(https://edas.info/N26184).
Please direct all IEEE ANTS 2019 workshop-related questions to the Workshop Co-Chair:
For other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org