Proposals are solicited from domain experts for Tutorials to be held in conjunction with the main technical program of the 13th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications (IEEE ANTS 2019). The IEEE ANTS 2019 Tutorial Program is intended to disseminate information to conference attendees on current topics directly relevant to the conference theme, networking and communication technologies for realizing the theme “bridge to connect everything” (a list of areas/topics of interest can be found in the Call for Papers). Proposals must provide an in-depth survey of a chosen topic with the option of describing a piece of work in detail and a meaningful summary of open issues in the topic. Proposed tutorials should be comprehensive, informative, and appealing to ANTS 2019 attendees.
The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the second day of conference (Dec 16 and 17). All tutorials will be featured prominently in the conference program.
Each tutorial will be for 3 hours with half hour break. Tutorial instructors must make a commitment to prepare the tutorial materials (e.g., slides) reflecting high quality standards.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal (maximum 5 pages) should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
1. Title of the tutorial;
2. Abstract, objectives and motivation;
3. Timeliness and intended audience;
4. Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
5. A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
6. An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
7. If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
8. A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
9. State if a similar tutorial has been offered in any recent conference and how your tutorial differs.
Tutorial Proposal Submission Timelines
Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2019(HARD DEADLINE)
Notification of Selection: October 4, 2019 by 6:00 PM IST
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS(https://edas.info/N26184).
Please direct all IEEE ANTS 2019 tutorial-related questions to the Tutorial Co-Chair:
For other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org